lunes, 8 de febrero de 2016

Gimp: First Steps.

Name of activity
Let’s try GIMP! (Arts through ICT).
Age and level
·     Last year of Primary School (11-12 years old).
·     A2 Level.
Skills
·     Reading and listening comprehension.
·     Oral interaction.
Software used
Prezi (http://prezi.com). Online resource.
Short description
This activity would take place in the “Arts” subject of a bilingual primary school. The aim is to create a collage using computer software.
The teacher is going to introduce new software similar to Photoshop, but easier for users. It is GIMP.
The students are going to follow teacher’s instructions with the help of visual support.
They need to listen to the teacher and pay attention to the instructions and examples given in the Prezi presentation.
The main vocabulary is highlighted and remembered at the end of the presentation.
Link

4 comentarios:

  1. Amazing! I really like this activity. I think it is an interesting tutorial to explain the children the different uses of technologies in class.

    You have integrated in a stimulating way Arts, English and ICT, so congratulations mate!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sara!

    I really like this activity, you combine arts, English and ICT in one activity. Also I think this activity is so motivating for students. As teacher I think you consider the students difficulties and provides them some resources like key word.

    Thus, I think this activity is really complete and well designed.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank U, Miriam!!!

      I really appreciate your comment. You I also like the way you plan activities so it is very motivating for me.

      ;-)

      Eliminar